At MDA International we respect the discretion of all visitors to our website and are highly committed to maintaining the privacy of all online visitors. We will use your data to organize your order as quickly and as easily as possible. However, we will not share your Personally Identifiable Information with any parties without your consent first. This document communicates how we deal with your online privacy and security.
MDA International will outline, in this document:
A. What information we collect
B. We don’t share your information
C. Your information is safe at MDA International (Online Security)
E. Controlling your information with us
F. Contact us at MDA International
A. What information we collect:
We may gather information when you enlist for promotional emails, set up a shopping account, purchase goods, contact MDA International , or participate in other interactive features on our site. Data may also be collected, including but not limited to- your name, address, bank and payment details. Please review our Terms & Conditions, linked at the bottom of the MDA International website, which governs many of the user contents and related features, as explained therein.
- By placing an order on the Online Store of MDA International , we are entitled to collect your name, e-mail address, billing information and shipment information in order to affectively complete and deliver your order.
- In order to make your shopping experience as pleasant as possible, we collect personal information about your orders and the use of our services.
- If you make an account at MDA International your information will be collected on a secure server. You are asked to fill in your name, e-mail address, billing information and shipment information so that you don’t have to fill this in again for any following purchases.
- By providing MDA International with your e-mail address, you give us the right to inform you on new features, specials and other promotional activities taking place at MDA International. If you do not want to be informed, you can choose to unsubscribe.
- The information we collect about both the use of our site and the feedback help us to improve and expand our website and the services provided.
- If you would like to write a review, you can choose to do this under your own name or anonymously. Although we are interested in the opinion of our visitors, we do hold the right to not publish or remove reviews that do not correspond to our general terms.
- Should you apply for a job at MDA International, through the website, by e-mail or regular mail, we request that you supply us with your personal information, resume and cover letter.
B. We don’t share your information:
We do not share or sell any of the information you provide MDA International with third parties, unless we first obtain your consent. You have the opportunity of opting out of other uses that we might make from the information you provide to us.
Please note that the use of any feature made available to you on the MDA International website, for example Facebook Connect, or the `Like’ feature, may give rise to information being collected and/or shared about you by MDA International or by others. We cannot regulate how your information is gathered, stored, used or shared by third-party sites or to whom it is released. Please be certain to review the privacy policies/ settings on your social networking sites in order to understand and agree with the information being shared.
If you do not want MDA International to share information about you with a social media site or application, you should not access the social media site or the social media application on the website.
C. Your information is safe at MDA International (Online Security):
We are grateful for the trust you place in us. MDA International is committed to protecting your personal information. The security measures we’ve implemented include Secure Socket Layer encryption technology along with other tools to protect all your information collected on our website. We use a diversity of measures to make sure your personal information is protected from: unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification or alteration, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, being that the Internet is an open system, MDA International cannot assure that the personal information you submit will not be intercepted by others.
All of our employees whom have access to or are involved in the processing of personal information respect the discretion of your personal information.
Our website may include links to external websites operated by other organizations, which may collect personal information from visitors to their site. MDA International cannot guarantee the content or privacy practices of any external websites and will not be accountable for those websites.
We hold the right to disclose any information to the extent we believe is required by law, to enforce our website policies, or to protect your rights, property, or safety as well as those of others’.
The use of `cookies’ on our website are for the purpose of identification in regards to your computer. When you visit our MDA International websites, unique cookies are placed to set apart your browser from all other browsers that visit our sites.
You have the right to accept or decline cookies by accessing your browser preferences. However, please be aware that by rejecting all cookies, certain parts of this site may not be available or may not function properly.
E. Controlling your information with us:
F. Contact us at MDA International :
If you have any questions, feedback or want to know more in regards to the use, correction, or removal of your personal information please contact us at +44 01825 733330 or at email@example.com.
You may also write to us: MDA International Fashion Limited, Toll Manor, Curtains Hill, Hadlow Down, East Sussex, TN22 4DU